Huang Yi posts domestic violence evidence
Updated: 2014-06-20 13:43
Chinese actress Huang Yi has taken to social media to show people injuries allegedly caused by her husband Huang Yiqing. [Photo/Xinhua]
|Celebrity 'sorry' for sex scandal|
|Yao Chen visits Syrian refugees in Lebanon|
After filing for divorce the 36-year-old actress has turned to Weibo posting photos of her with bruises, along with police and hospital records. In one picture two visible dents can be seen in her forehead.
Huang's management said it was time for the "public to know the truth" and that the actress has been living under threats and intimidation during her marriage.
Her husband later uploaded a video of the couple bickering at home after what appeared to be a violent fight. The actress can be seen crying and shouting on the phone, asking a friend to come over because her husband had struck her.
- China announces stimulus package for film industry
- Children attend First Writing ceremony at Confucius Temple
- Culture insider: 7 things you might not know about Summer Solstice
- China's Silk Road, Grand Canal seek world heritage status
- Foreigners train with tai chi masters in Shandong
- Chinese pavilion opens at Venice architectural biennale