Top 10 auto lookalikes in China
Updated: 2015-04-24 07:45
By Sun Chengdong(chinadaily.com.cn)
No 3 Land Wind X7 VS Range Rover Evoque
Land Rover is one of most popular premium luxury SUV brands in China; it is favored by wealthy businessmen, white-collar elites and movie stars alike. Customers have to wait up to six month to get their hands on the vehicle. Such level of popularity is bound to go unnoticed by domestic auto makers. Land Wind X7, a SUV made by Jiangling Motors Co, bears striking resemblances with the Range Rover Evoque, from the overall looks, placement of lights to placement of brand name, designer of Land Wind X7 paid extra attention to details.
A Range Rover Evoque (above) and Land Wind X7 (below). [Photo/IC]
- Are you prepared to welcome the second royal baby?
- Spain recalls Venezuelan ambassador over Maduro conspiracy comments
- Anniversary of Armenian massacre marked
- DPRK to establish 2nd intl tourist zone
- Parade rehearsal held for Victory over Fascism in Russia
- Kim likely to visit Russia in May for war victory ceremony