President Xi stresses mapping growth in 13th five-year plan
Updated: 2015-05-28 20:31
HANGZHOU -- Chinese President Xi Jinping on Wednesday said the 13th five-year plan period (2016-2020) will be crucial, and governments at all levels should see the major trends and plan economic and social development well.
Xi made the remarks when meeting with leading officials from seven regions in east China: Shanghai, Anhui, Fujian, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Shandong and Zhejiang.
This is the last year in the 12th five-year plan and the central government is currently considering development policy for the 13th plan.
Xi, also general secretary of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, is on an inspection tour of Zhejiang, where he was Party chief from 2002 to 2007.
- Half of college students want to work in second-tier cities: Survey
- CPC publishes 'self-decoding' books for Western audience
- Capital aiming for 208 new care centers for the elderly
- Ten photos you don’t wanna miss – May 29
- Guangdong police bust huge 'ice' labs
- Patients take precedence for top researcher