News you don't wanna miss over the National Day holiday
Updated: 2015-10-08 13:56
Trade ministers of the United States and 11 other Pacific Rim countries attend a press conference after negotiating the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade agreement in Atlanta, the United States, on Oct. 5, 2015. [Photo/Xinhua]
Trade ministers of the United States and 11 other Pacific Rim countries have reached an agreement on the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade pact that would affect 40 percent of the world economy on Oct 5.
Negotiators will continue to work on technical issues for preparing a complete text for public release, including the legal review, translation, and drafting and verification of the text, to formalize the outcomes of the agreement.
- Robot monk with artificial intelligence makes debut
- Nursing homes, more Chinese old people's final choices
- Hit-and-run luxury car driver detained in Beijing
- Park officials say glass cracks don't affect walkway's safety
- China becomes smaller for tourists
- Scenic spots packed with tourists on National Day Holiday