Canadian college offers flying classes to legless girl
Updated: 2015-12-17 13:49
By Jiang Wei(chinadaily.com.cn)
Huang Meihua does her homework with a laptop at home in Southwest China's Sichuan province, Dec 16, 2015. [Photo/IC]
"Some people think that handicapped people are weak or weird," she said. "So I want to be a better person to influence everyone around me."
- Good international coordination a must to combat terrorism
- Chinese embassy: spy report 'sheer fiction'
- US, Cuba agree on restoring commercial flights
- Fed raises interest rates, first rate hike since 2006
- IAEA decides to close nuclear weapons probe of Iran
- Russia, US call for common ground over issues