Yunnan Daily hands over media equipments to Pasaxon Newspaper
Updated: 2015-12-25 09:24
By Wang Jing, Zhang Ruogu, Chu Donghua(Yunnan Express)
Zhu Yi (L), deputy editor-in-chief of YDPG，hands over media equipment to Editor-in-Chief of the Pasaxon on Dec 23, 2015. [Photo/Yunnan Express]
The handover ceremony of media equipments to Pasaxon Newspaper by Yunnan Daily Press Group (YDPG) was held in Laos capital Vientiane on Wednesday.
Pasaxon Newspaper is the voice of Lao People's Revolutionary Party, which has reported news regarding the friendly relationship between China (Yunnan ) and Laos for a long time, and is of great political influence in Laos. It established exchange mechanism with YDPG several year ago and is now a significant oversea partner of YDPG.
In October 2014, editor-in-chief of Pasaxon Newspaper of Laos paid a visit to YDPG to deepen bilateral cooperation. Both sides signed a MOU and reached a consensus on an aid package to Pasaxon, including media equipment donation such as laptop and camera. From then on, YDPG kept working on the aid plan.
The equipments handed over to Pasaxon at the ceremony include two cameras, two laptops and one video camera, amounting to 100,000 yuan.
Director General of Pasaxon Newspaper Siviengkhek Konnyvong thanked Yunnan Daily Press Group and said that the Group provided timely help. Pasaxon will put the media equipments into use to report 9th Congress of the Lao People's Revolutionary Party in the near future.
- More aid from China set for Syria
- Japanese journalist reportedly being held in Syria
- New York City has warmest Christmas Eve on record
- One dead as fight leads to fatal shooting at North Carolina mall
- Trump's lead bodes well for Hillary Clinton's presidential bid
- Spanish Socialist leader insists no support for Rajoy
- China's top scientific achievements in 2015
- Yearend 2015: A picture and its story
- Christmas celebrated across the world
- HK car show kicks off during Christmas season
- 10 major economic policies that will make a difference on lives
- Santa Claus is busy in China
- Yearend 2015: Heartstopping images captured by daredevils
- Girl becomes youngest Master of Memory
8 highlights about V-day Parade
Glimpses of Tibet: Plateaus, people and faith
Chinese entrepreneurs remain optimistic despite economic downfall
50th anniversary of Tibet autonomous region
Tianjin explosions: Deaths, destruction and bravery
Cinemas enjoy strong first half
Today's Top News
Shooting rampage at US social services agency leaves 14 dead
Chinese bargain hunters are changing the retail game
Chinese president arrives in Turkey for G20 summit
Islamic State claims responsibility for Paris attacks
Obama, Netanyahu at White House seek to mend US-Israel ties
China, not Canada, is top US trade partner
Tu first Chinese to win Nobel Prize in Medicine
Huntsman says Sino-US relationship needs common goals
Geared to go
The place to be