China's top legislature to convene annual session on March 5
Updated: 2015-12-27 17:26
BEIJING - The Fourth Session of the 12th National People's Congress (NPC), China's top legislature, will convene in Beijing on March 5 next year.
The decision was adopted at a week-long bimonthly session of the NPC Standing Committee, which concluded in Beijing on Sunday.
- More aid from China set for Syria
- Japanese journalist reportedly being held in Syria
- New York City has warmest Christmas Eve on record
- One dead as fight leads to fatal shooting at North Carolina mall
- Trump's lead bodes well for Hillary Clinton's presidential bid
- Spanish Socialist leader insists no support for Rajoy