China adopts law on awarding state medals, titles of honor
Updated: 2015-12-27 17:26
BEIJING - China's top legislature on Sunday passed a legislation to introduce national medals and honorary titles for both citizens and foreigners.
The law was adopted at the bimonthly session of the National People's Congress (NPC) Standing Committee, which opened on Monday.
- More aid from China set for Syria
- Japanese journalist reportedly being held in Syria
- New York City has warmest Christmas Eve on record
- One dead as fight leads to fatal shooting at North Carolina mall
- Trump's lead bodes well for Hillary Clinton's presidential bid
- Spanish Socialist leader insists no support for Rajoy