China passes law amendments to boost bilingual teaching among ethnic minorities
Updated: 2015-12-27 17:26
BEIJING - China's top legislature on Sunday adopted amendments to the nation's education-related laws to strengthen bilingual teaching among ethnic minorities and promote sound development of higher education.
Amendments to the nation' s education law and higher education law were adopted at the bi-monthly session of the National People's Congress (NPC) Standing Committee, which opened on Monday.
- More aid from China set for Syria
- Japanese journalist reportedly being held in Syria
- New York City has warmest Christmas Eve on record
- One dead as fight leads to fatal shooting at North Carolina mall
- Trump's lead bodes well for Hillary Clinton's presidential bid
- Spanish Socialist leader insists no support for Rajoy