Premier Li encourages steel workers' 'stainless' spirit
Updated: 2016-01-04 18:35
On Jan 4, Premier Li Keqiang visited Taiyuan Iron and Steel Group Corp (TISCO) in Taiyuan, Shanxi province.
The Premier met with TISCO workers, telling them that he believes TISCO will overcome difficulties amid downward pressures.
"It takes effort to forge high-quality steel, and superior capacity should prevail. I hope TISCO will rejuvenate with your 'stainless' spirit and wisdom," he said.
TISCO is the world's largest stainless steel manufacturer.
- Top planner targets 40% cut in PM2.5 for Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei cluster
- Yearender: Predictions for 2016 through 20 questions
- Asia's largest underground railway station opens in Shenzhen
- Shanghai bans drug-using actors, drivers
- Clamping down to clean up the air
- Yearender: Ten most talked-about newsmakers in 2015
- Over 1 million refugees have fled to Europe by sea in 2015: UN
- Turbulence injures multiple Air Canada passengers, diverts flight
- NASA releases stunning images of our planet from space station
- US-led air strikes kill IS leaders linked to Paris attacks
- DPRK senior party official Kim Yang Gon killed in car accident
- Former Israeli PM Olmert's jail term cut, cleared of main charge