Chinese president to attend CICA FMs' meeting
Updated: 2016-04-23 02:46
Xi will deliver a speech at the opening ceremony, Lu said.
CICA was established in 1992 as a forum for dialogue and consultations and promotion of confidence-building measures among its members. It now has 26 member countries and 12 observers (including countries and international organizations).
According to the Foreign Ministry, nearly 40 delegations from CICA member countries and observer countries as well as international organizations have confirmed attendance.
- China to ratify Paris Agreement before September
- Canadian PM Trudeau slips from political ring to boxing ring
- Japanese lawmakers visit war-linked Yasukuni Shrine en masse
- Palestinian residents of Gaza Strip face growing water shortage
- Delayed Yemen peace talks begin in Kuwait
- Cuba, US agree to deepen cultural cooperation