Premier Li praises unyielding spirits of Sichuan people
Updated: 2016-04-25 10:25
Premier Li Keqiang visits Lushan county in Southwest China's Sichuan province on April 24, 2016. [Photo/gov.cn]
Premier Li Keqiang praised the unyielding spirits, perseverance and endurance of Sichuan people, saying they are optimistic and positive when he visited Lushan county in Southwest China's Sichuan province on Sunday.
He walked into a newly-built three-story house that was owned by Gao Pancai, a villager in the county. In the new house, the senior man talked with the Premier about his family's lives before and after the earthquake.
Three years ago when Gao's house was destroyed by the earthquake, the premier promised that Gao will get a new house.
Premier Li Keqiang visits villager Gao Pancai's newly-built three-story house at Lushan county in Southwest China's Sichuan province on April 24, 2016. [Photo/gov.cn]
- China to ratify Paris Agreement before September
- Canadian PM Trudeau slips from political ring to boxing ring
- Japanese lawmakers visit war-linked Yasukuni Shrine en masse
- Palestinian residents of Gaza Strip face growing water shortage
- Delayed Yemen peace talks begin in Kuwait
- Cuba, US agree to deepen cultural cooperation