Bibigo opens 5th China outlet
Updated: 2014-12-30 14:11
By Xu Lin(chinadaily.com.cn)
Bibigo, a South Korean chain of restaurants, recently opened its fifth Chinese outlet at The Place. Xu Lin / China Daily
Bibigo, a South Korean chain of restaurants, recently opened its fifth Chinese outlet at The Place malls in Beijing with an evening party.
The guest list included leaders of South Korean companies and that country's top singers. The invitees enjoyed a delicious buffet, cocktails and pop music.
Psy, who became world famous with his Gangnam Style song, is the spokesman for Bibigo that's owned by South Korean food giant CJ Group. Bibigo aims to combine South Korean cuisine with the local food culture, according to the chain.
Its earlier outlets in Beijing are located at the China World Mall and Indigo Mall.
If you go:
Bibigo, L206, Building 2, 9 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang district, Beijing.
- 'Miss Leisure World' candidates play war game
- Metro use drops slightly as new fare hikes kick in
- Record passenger numbers expected for upcoming chunyun
- Children step out of Daliang Mountain
- 1,000 years on, the art of fish hunting is in safe hands
- National Stadium illuminated to greet New Year countdown