Bayern stars boost China's game plan
Updated: 2015-07-28 08:32
By Xu Jingxi in Guangzhou(China Daily)
By the numbers
6 million yuan
FAW-Volkswagen will invest at least 6 million yuan ($966,000) a year until 2017 on Chinese youth soccer development.
The Ministry of Education aims to increase the number of primary and secondary schools featuring soccer from the current 5,000 to 50,000 in 2025.
the number of players on campuses in China by 2025
- Three killed, 8 missing after fishing boat capsizing in S.Korea
- Migration crisis tears at EU's cohesion and tarnishes its image
- Britain signals move towards air strikes in Syria
- Snowden accepts Norwegian prize via video link
- Tokyo ditches Olympic logo amid new plagiarism allegation
- Japan criticized for protest over UN chief's visit to Beijing