Hawks cruise past Bulls 115-107
Updated: 2016-11-10 15:00
Atlanta Hawks center Dwight Howard (8) scores against the Chicago Bulls during the second half of an NBA basketball game, in Atlanta, Nov 9, 2016. [Photo/IC]
Atlanta kept a good momentum from Tuesday's win over the Cleveland Cavaliers, who had won 11 straight in the series against Hawks.
Thabo Sefolosha finished with 20 points and Paul Millsap had 16 points and 11 rebounds for the Hawks. Dennis Schroder added 13 points. Jimmy Butler had 39 points for the Bulls and Dwyane Wade scored 25, while the Bulls have lost four of five games.
The Hawks led by 17 points early in the second quarter before Chicago cutting the deficit to one on 85-86 early in the third. But the Hawks led the rest of the way and extended the lead to 11 to put the victory beyond reach.
- Online shopping frenzy sparks trash concern
- Is it a thing? 10 odd jobs where you can make good money
- Message on a bottle: Mineral water company launches drive to find missing children
- Snow leopards caught on camera
- A foreigner's guide to Singles Day shopping spree
- China jails 49 for catastrophic Tianjin warehouse blasts
- Americans want to change presidential election system
- UK business calls for exclusive visa system for post-Brexit London
- Australia poised to sign refugee deal with United States: media
- Philippines' Duterte says he is against 2014 defense pact with US
- S.Africa wants to work with US in promoting peace: Zuma
- Trump's victory on global pages