Shanghai Disney tickets on sale
Updated: 2016-03-29 10:31
The Shanghai Disney Resort is Disney's sixth resort worldwide.[Photo/Xinhua]
Tickets for Shanghai Disneyland, Disney's first theme park on the Chinese mainland, went on sale on Monday, about two and a half months ahead of the resort's opening on June 16.
By 5 pm, more than 35,600 one-day passes and 12,000 two-day passes had been sold through the official sales channel on online marketplace Tmall.
That is one of a number of sales channels, also including third-party retailers.
A customer at a high-street travel agency in Shanghai said she came to the store to buy tickets after failing to get them online. "But the staff just suggested I buy the tickets online, so I'll just have to go home and refresh the websites more frequently."
- Airplane- enthusiast farmer builds 'military helicopter'
- Beijing promotes eco-friendly burials ahead of Tomb-Sweeping Day
- More female students who study abroad are returning to China
- Problems the Northeast must solve
- Tough strut from world's factory to fashion empire
- China and UK team up in smart city development