Autumn in Longmen town in Hangzhou
Updated: 2016-09-07 16:36
Longmen is a small town located in Southwest Hangzhou that is full of ancestral shrines, halls, pagodas, camphor trees, and footbridges from the Ming and Qing dynasties (1368-1911).
The town is also home to the largest settlement of descendants of Sun Quan (182-252), who ruled the state of Eastern Wu during the Three Kingdoms Period (220-280).
- Xi tells Park China opposes deployment of THAAD in ROK
- Singapore confirms 27 new cases of Zika infection
- Russia, Britain agree to mend ties
- EU can't leave entire migration issue to mediterranean countries: official
- Rousseff appeals impeachment to Supreme Court
- Europeans displeased with their education systems