S. Africa court issues order preventing Sudan's president to leave
Updated: 2015-06-14 19:29
JOHANNESBURG - The Pretoria High Court on Sunday issued an order preventing Sudan's President Omar al-Bashir to leave South Africa.
It came on the heels of a statement issued by the International Criminal Court that requested South Africa to arrest al-Bashir who is in the country for the 25th African Union summit.
- China, S. Korea pledge to lift strategic cooperative partnership to new high
- WHO advises S.Korea to ban all MERS suspects' overseas travel
- New cargo train service between China, Europe opens
- IMF quits Greek talks; EU tells Tsipras to stop gambling
- Britain to award medals to over 3,000 Ebola fighters
- British film star Christopher Lee dies at 93