Canadian PM to visit China
Updated: 2016-08-24 09:59
Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau listens to a question from a journalist during an event at a restaurant in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada, July 20, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]
BEIJING - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will pay an official visit to China and attend the Group of 20 (G20) Summit in the eastern Chinese city of Hangzhou.
His visit to China, from Aug 30 to Sep 6, is at the invitation of Chinese Premier Li Keqiang, foreign ministry spokesperson Lu Kang said Tuesday at a daily press briefing.
This is Trudeau's first visit to China since he became Canadian prime minister in November last year.
- Relationship company makes huge profit from singles
- China to more than triple geothermal power consumption by 2020
- China launches first Tibetan-language search engine
- Largest subway train launched in Beijing on Monday
- Xi: Public health should underpin all govt strategies
- Olympic swimmers spark interest in cupping therapy