Top 10 global innovators in 2015
Updated: 2015-11-20 07:02
"Innovation" is one of the most often-cited buzzwords in the business world. The importance of innovation as a driver for growth of both companies and entire economies is recognized across the globe.
Thomson Reuters last week unveiled a list of the most innovative companies globally.
The Thomson Reuters Top 100 global innovators program identifies innovators annually through an in-depth analysis based on a series of patent-related metrics that indicate what it means to be truly innovative.
Japan and the United States are innovation hot spots and chemical, semiconductor and electronic components and autos are the top innovative industries, according to the report.
Let's take a look at the top 10 global innovators in 2015.
No 10 Apple, USA, Telecommunications
Workers prepare for the opening of an Apple store in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, Jan 23, 2015.[Photo/Agencies]
- France, Russia launch more strikes against IS targets in Syria
- Chinese bearing maker prepares Michigan facility
- Honoring 'benefactors and builders'
- Police make one arrest in Molenbeek over Paris attacks: TV
- France seeks global coalition against Islamic State
- Should parents talk to children about carnage?