China to establish full-coverage audit system by 2020
Updated: 2015-12-08 19:02
BEIJING - China will establish a full-coverage audit system by 2020 that matches the country's modern governing system and capacity, according to an official document released Tuesday.
The audit system will have a full coverage of public fund, state assets, state-owned resources and economic responsibility of government officials, says the document released by the general affairs office of the Communist Party of China Central Committee and that of the State Council.
- People exit rebel-held area in Syrian peace deal
- Two DPRK music groups to perform in China
- False bomb alert prompts security measures at Mexico City airport
- Russia fires missiles at IS positions
- US House passes bill to tighten visa waiver program
- Obama, Modi vow to secure 'strong' climate change agreement