5 missing after S China fishing boat collision
Updated: 2015-12-09 21:05
GUANGZHOU - Five people remain missing off the coast of South China's Guangdong province after a collision between two fishing boats on Monday night.
The boats crashed into each other, and only two of the seven crew members who fell into water have been rescued.
The maritime rescue center in the city of Zhuhai sent several ships and planes to look for the missing crew in the past two days.
Two rescue ships are still searching for the missing in the area where the boats collided, the center said.
- People exit rebel-held area in Syrian peace deal
- Two DPRK music groups to perform in China
- False bomb alert prompts security measures at Mexico City airport
- Russia fires missiles at IS positions
- US House passes bill to tighten visa waiver program
- Obama, Modi vow to secure 'strong' climate change agreement