China urges anti-terrorism cooperation
Updated: 2016-02-18 19:31
BEIJING -- China on Thursday urged all parties concerned to cooperate and coordinate more in fighting terrorism so as to safeguard regional peace and stability.
"China opposes all forms of terrorism," Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hong Lei said at a daily press briefing on Thursday when commenting on Wednesday's deadly terrorist bombing in Turkey.
At least 28 people were killed and 61 others wounded in a car bomb attack in the heart of the Turkish capital Ankara on Wednesday.
- Ticket scalpers face crackdown at Beijing hospitals
- Judicial DNA test in hot demand after policy change
- Lanterns light up the night across China
- Kazakh judge goes the extra mile to help ethnic villagers
- One of the two dead sperm whales in East China salvaged
- Paid menstrual leave provokes controversy in China
- Britain scrambles fighters to intercept Russian bombers
- Chinese community to protest against Peter Liang's verdict
- Car bomb attack on military in Turkish capital kills 28
- Turkey's Erdogan says to fight forces behind Ankara bombing
- 'Grim Sleeper' murder trial begins six years after arrest
- Cameron defends EU deal as lawmakers offer no guarantees