Provincial official in NE China under graft investigation
Updated: 2016-04-06 16:03
BEIJING - Su Hongzhang, a senior Party official in Northeast China's Liaoning province, has been investigated for "serious discipline violation", said the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (CCDI) of the Communist Party of China (CPC) on Wednesday.
Su is a member of the Standing Committee of the CPC Provincial Committee of Liaoning and head of the commission for political and legal affairs of CPC Provincial Committee of Liaoning.
- More cities take bonus and penalty in air pollution
- Shanghai police release list of 36 drivers banned for Life
- Police relax rules impeding delivery drivers
- Official's photos an unusual attraction in Chinese village
- 438 Chinese police officers die on duty in 2015
- Chinese 'parachute kids' flock to US schools
- Xi: Talks 'only correct way' for China, ROK
- Xi to Obama: Disputes should be managed
- Cypriot court remands in custody man suspected of hijacking EgyptAir flight
- Govt eyes luxury tourists amid concerns over safety
- Sleep tight and don't let sharks bite at Paris aquarium
- Aung San Suu Kyi appointed as Myanmar's new foreign minister