Mayor of E China city probed for disciplinary violation
Updated: 2016-04-06 16:03
BEIJING - Yang Luyu, mayor of Jinan City in East China's Shandong province is being investigated on suspicion of serious violation of discipline, the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (CCDI) announced Wednesday.
Yang is also a deputy secretary of the CPC Jinan Municipal Committee.
- More cities take bonus and penalty in air pollution
- Shanghai police release list of 36 drivers banned for Life
- Police relax rules impeding delivery drivers
- Official's photos an unusual attraction in Chinese village
- 438 Chinese police officers die on duty in 2015
- Chinese 'parachute kids' flock to US schools
- Xi: Talks 'only correct way' for China, ROK
- Xi to Obama: Disputes should be managed
- Cypriot court remands in custody man suspected of hijacking EgyptAir flight
- Govt eyes luxury tourists amid concerns over safety
- Sleep tight and don't let sharks bite at Paris aquarium
- Aung San Suu Kyi appointed as Myanmar's new foreign minister