More than 20 buried under collapsed buildings in Wenzhou
Updated: 2016-10-10 08:57
By Ma Chi(chinadaily.com.cn)
Rescuers search for survivors in the rubbles. [Photo from Sina Weibo account of CCTV]
More than 20 people were buried under rubbles after three buildings in Wenzhou, East China's Zhejiang province, collapsed on the early morning of Monday.
Rescuers have rushed to the scene to help.
- Russia-US relations change fundamentally
- Trump assails Bill Clinton, vows to jail Hillary Clinton if he wins
- US Navy ship targeted in failed attack from Yemen
- Panel tackles Fox News skit on Chinatown
- Chinese tourists forced to sleep at airport for 5 days
- Saudi-led coalition denies striking funeral in Yemen's capital