TCM knacks to fight post-holiday syndrome
Updated: 2015-10-08 05:00
Keep life organized
Traveling can break our daily routine and lead to disorders of the autonomic nervous system and sleeping. However, it can be relieved through rest and supplemental nutrition. Make sure you sleep 7 to 8 hours a day but do not try to go to bed too early.
Sleeping disorders caused by fatigue can be relieved by taking wuweizi (fructus schisadrae) tea before sleep and having some baihe (lilium brownii) porridge in the morning and evening. Chinese xueha (snow frog) stew with red lotus seeds and red dates, and stewed fishbone soup with soybean are good choices to enhance our immunity.
- Russian warplanes hit IS targets in Syria
- Senior US envoy to visit Japan, S Korea, China
- Russia, US agree to cooperate in solving Syria crisis: Russian FM
- Iranian President calls Iran deal victory over war
- LatAm experts praise Xi on yuan, globalization
- Evidence found of summertime water flows on Mars: study