Forum on healthcare sector
Updated: 2016-01-13 15:18
By Liu Xiangrui(chinadaily.com.cn)
A forum aiming to collect suggestions from experts on the healthcare industry for the country's 13th Five-Year Plan (2016-20), was held in Beijing on Sunday.
The event was jointly organized by Minsheng Weekly, a periodical focused on livelihoods from the People's Daily stable, and Strategic Alliance for the Medical & Healthcare Industry of China, an industry body founded in 2013 by a dozen renowned entrepreneurs from the sector.
Among issues, the forum discussed how the healthcare industry could turn into a trillion-yuan sector in the next few years, as well as the opportunities and challenges that private businesses in the field face while general healthcare reform policies are carried out.
- Spain's Princess Cristina stands trial on tax fraud charges
- Rupert Murdoch, Jerry Hall announce engagement
- Obama to deliver final State of the Union speech
- Annual Coming of Age Day ceremony held in Tokyo
- Drug lord closer to US trial as Mexico starts extradition process
- UN chief slams deadly attack on MSF-supported hospital in Yemen