Yanqi’s MICE tourism ambition after APEC
Updated: 2014-11-14 15:48
A panoramic view of the Yanqi Lake scenic area.[Photo/Xinhua]
Renovation of supporting facilities
Apart from the renovation of the core area of Yanqi Lake, the improvement of supporting commercial facilities in the surroundings is also part of the plan. Sanitary conditions are significantly improved, even facilities in households including TV, air conditioner, washing machines were replaced by new ones in the folk culture villages around Yanqi Lake. The village courtyards have been turned into high end hotels.
It is also worth noting that Huairou has renovated the public facilities in 26 scenic spots in its jurisdiction. The Mutianyu Great Wall has been expanded from 8 square km to 24 square km, with its reception capability being increased from 10,000 to 30,000.
Besides, the Hongluo Temple scenic area has been greatly upgraded in terms of ticket offices, bilingual signs and car parks. All necessary initiatives are taken to ensure a better service in various tourist attractions in Huairou.
- S. Korea to hold drill in islets disputed with Japan: Seoul
- China, Pakistan pledge to strengthen air force cooperation
- B20 urges G20 to make bold commitments for growth, jobs
- Britain to introduce tough new foreign fighter laws
- World's tallest man meets world's shortest man
- Lang Lang honored with German award