Chinese frequent fliers can cash in with Avios
Updated: 2016-04-07 16:37
By Yang Feiyue(chinadaily.com.cn)
787 business class. [Photo provided to China Daily]
British Airways members in China can now collect Avios via Mileslife.
The reward currency Avios is widely recognized for its value and convenience. Avios can be used for flights with airlines in the Oneworld alliance, including British Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Japan Airlines, Qantas and Cathay Pacific.
Mileslife enables members to collect various airline miles and points through their everyday spending. Members can earn thousands of miles at mid-to-high end restaurants and leading spas and hotels in China.
British Airways has been flying to the mainland for more than 35 years and operates nonstop flights from London to Shanghai, Beijing and Chengdu.
Related:Shanxi tourism is springing into blossom
- New-age robot offers centuries-old wisdom
- In Shanghai, not visiting elderly parents could harm children's credit ratings
- China to have Oxbridge-like rowing competitions
- Shanghai builds "Deep Pit Hotel"
- More cities take bonus and penalty in air pollution
- Shanghai police release list of 36 drivers banned for Life
- Xi: Talks 'only correct way' for China, ROK
- Xi to Obama: Disputes should be managed
- Cypriot court remands in custody man suspected of hijacking EgyptAir flight
- Govt eyes luxury tourists amid concerns over safety
- Sleep tight and don't let sharks bite at Paris aquarium
- Aung San Suu Kyi appointed as Myanmar's new foreign minister