2015 US-China Climate Leaders Summit kicks off
Updated: 2015-09-16 00:51
By June Chang(China Daily USA)
The two-day summit kicks off with leading cities from both countries sharing best practices and discussing objectives in their efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and fight global climate change.
The summit will feature several outcomes, including a US–China Climate Leaders Declaration to be signed by US and Chinese sub national leaders to take parallel steps to address climate change at the city, state and provincial levels.
- UN chief: Those blocking fleeing refugees should 'stand in their shoes'
- Hungarian riot police detain migrants
- IOC announces five cities bid for 2024 summer Olympic
- Japan opposition to halt vote on security bills
- Japan protesters rally as security bills near passage
- Australia launches first air strikes against IS