DPRK fires 3 short-range missiles into eastern waters: Yonhap
Updated: 2015-06-14 17:46
SEOUL - The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) test-fired three short-range missiles into its eastern waters, Yonhap News Agency reported Sunday citing the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS).
The DPRK launched what were believed to be short-range "KN-01" missiles for 26 minutes from 4:21 p.m. (0721 GMT) from its Wonsan area, a major port on the DPRK's east coast, according to Yonhap.
The missiles flied about 100 km, it said. It was the DPRK's third test-firing of the KN-01 missiles this year after launching them in February and May.
- DPRK fires 3 short-range missiles into eastern waters: Yonhap
- China, S. Korea pledge to lift strategic cooperative partnership to new high
- WHO advises S.Korea to ban all MERS suspects' overseas travel
- New cargo train service between China, Europe opens
- IMF quits Greek talks; EU tells Tsipras to stop gambling
- Britain to award medals to over 3,000 Ebola fighters