China, Morocco establish strategic partnership
Updated: 2016-05-11 19:52
BEIJING - Chinese President Xi Jinping and King Mohammed VI of Morocco signed a joint statement on establishing strategic partnership between the two countries.
They signed the statement after holding talks at the Great Hall of the People in downtown Beijing. King Mohammed VI is paying a state visit to China at Xi's invitation.
- First joint EU-China civil exercise begins in Shanghai
- Uncertainty over EU referendum vote impacts UK economy: Think-tank
- Canadian miner sells world's most expensive rough diamond for record $63 million
- German, Cuban FMs hold talks on bilateral cooperation
- Putin prevails in Sochi all-star ice hockey game
- US guided-missile destroyer visits Tonga