Messy dorm earns grueling punishinment for college students
Updated: 2015-09-18 13:15
The bride kisses her husband-to-be after he finished a three-kilometer run.[Photo/Sina Weibo]
Bride cheers for her beloved in race
A group of photos showing a bride dressed in a wedding gown and cheering on her police officer groom in a rain-drenched run has touched many netizens, according to the Zhejiang public security bureau's official Weibo account.
The bride supported her husband-to-be while he was participated in a military skills competition in Lishui, East China's Zhejiang province, on their wedding day.
With his lover's encouragement, the groom won the three-kilometer run. The bride shed tears of joy and kissed her man.
Dressed in her wedding gown and holding an umbrella against the rain, the bride cheers her husband-to-be in the rain. [Photo/Sina Weibo]
Next up: cartoon characters 'hit the road' in Chongqing
- UN chief: Those blocking fleeing refugees should 'stand in their shoes'
- Hungarian riot police detain migrants
- IOC announces five cities bid for 2024 summer Olympic
- Japan opposition to halt vote on security bills
- Japan protesters rally as security bills near passage
- Australia launches first air strikes against IS