Girl copies TV character to score marks
Updated: 2015-01-11 14:27
Groom, bride attend wedding on cycle, heartbroken man jumps from bridge, student goes back to time for final exam
Groom, surnamed Wu, takes his bride on a bicycle to the site of the wedding ceremony in Nanjing, East China's Jiangsu province, on Saturday. [Photo/IC]
Groom takes his bride on bicycle
How to make a wedding romantic and eco-friendly? A convoy of bicycles will do it.
A groom, surnamed Wu, took his bride on a bike to the site of the wedding ceremony with 20 fellow cyclists following the couple on the streets of Nanjing, East China's Jiangsu province, on Saturday, attracting many onlookers to watch and take photos.
The groom, a bicycle enthusiast, said it's an eco-friendly way, while the bride found it special and economical.
The couple and the wedding convoy of cyclists in Nanjing, East China's Jiangsu province, on Saturday. [Photo/IC]
Find out why a woman knelt down and pleaded with her son in our next story.
- Better testing to secure safe blood supply
- Girl infected with HIV from heart operation: official
- Taiwan culls 120,000 chickens after bird flu found in chicken farm
- We learn what is love from the 10-year-old schoolboy
- Girl copies TV character to score marks
- Shanghai nixes famed lantern festival after deadly stampede