Tycoons exchange views on building a cyberspace community of shared future
Updated: 2015-12-17 12:57
Zhou Hongyi, Chairman of Qihoo 360, speaks during the Second World Internet Conference in Wuzhen, East China's Zhejiang province on Dec 17, 2015. [Photo/IC]
Zhou Hongyi, Chairman of Qihoo 360
The war between Qihoo 360 and Tencent is over. I have spoken quite a few times with Pony Ma, CEO of Tencent, at Wuzhen this time. I hope there would be no low level competition in the Internet industry.
Cyber attacks have great impact on social order. Qihoo 360 is investing in global merger and acquisition, and promoting free Internet security software for consumers.
- Pandas prefer choosing their own sex partners, researchers find
- Tycoons exchange views on building a cyberspace community of shared future
- China successfully launches its first dark matter satellite
- Report: Layoffs may loom next year
- China launches satellite to shed light on invisible dark matter
- China strongly opposes US arms sale to Taiwan
- Good international coordination a must to combat terrorism
- Chinese embassy: spy report 'sheer fiction'
- US, Cuba agree on restoring commercial flights
- Fed raises interest rates, first rate hike since 2006
- IAEA decides to close nuclear weapons probe of Iran
- Russia, US call for common ground over issues