Is it a thing? 10 odd jobs where you can make good money
Updated: 2016-11-11 15:53
By Liu Wei(chinadaily.com.cn)
4. People who apply screen protector on your phone
It definitely doesn't sound like a real job. It's even hard to find a word to describe them.
They appear everywhere in the city like overpass, street, a corner, pedestrian underpass, sitting on a stool behind a small folding table with a chargeable tiny lamp on it.
Only taking couple of minutes, a brand new screen protector has been applied on client's phone to protect it from scratches. Usually a protector can cost from 5 yuan to over a hundred. And some bling-bling fake diamonds or fuzzy balls as accessories don't hurt the phone.
It's reported some stands can make over 10,000 yuan a month in good time with good location.
- Online shopping frenzy sparks trash concern
- Is it a thing? 10 odd jobs where you can make good money
- Message on a bottle: Mineral water company launches drive to find missing children
- Snow leopards caught on camera
- A foreigner's guide to Singles Day shopping spree
- China jails 49 for catastrophic Tianjin warehouse blasts
- Americans want to change presidential election system
- UK business calls for exclusive visa system for post-Brexit London
- Australia poised to sign refugee deal with United States: media
- Philippines' Duterte says he is against 2014 defense pact with US
- S.Africa wants to work with US in promoting peace: Zuma
- Trump's victory on global pages