Is it a thing? 10 odd jobs where you can make good money
Updated: 2016-11-11 15:53
By Liu Wei(chinadaily.com.cn)
8. Paid bridesmaids
Still worrying your besties afar can't be bridesmaids in your wedding? No need.
The bridesmaids business has been emerging in China recently as Chinese wedding celebrations traditionally involve a lot of banter, but this can get out of hand.
Bridesmaids are often subject to unwanted physical contact, insults and forced to drink at wedding banquets.
It sounds they better be paid a lot.
- Online shopping frenzy sparks trash concern
- Is it a thing? 10 odd jobs where you can make good money
- Message on a bottle: Mineral water company launches drive to find missing children
- Snow leopards caught on camera
- A foreigner's guide to Singles Day shopping spree
- China jails 49 for catastrophic Tianjin warehouse blasts
- Americans want to change presidential election system
- UK business calls for exclusive visa system for post-Brexit London
- Australia poised to sign refugee deal with United States: media
- Philippines' Duterte says he is against 2014 defense pact with US
- S.Africa wants to work with US in promoting peace: Zuma
- Trump's victory on global pages