Is it a thing? 10 odd jobs where you can make good money
Updated: 2016-11-11 15:53
By Liu Wei(chinadaily.com.cn)
9. Wardrobe sorters
There are two kinds of people: people whose wardrobe are always in order where things in categories and people whose wardrobe is a mess where they dig out clothes from pile of clothes.
And who can think people can make money from this? Now there are people who take you to shop for right clothes after coming to your house and tidying up your wardrobe and deciding what stays and what goes.
Marie Kondo, a Japanese organizing consultant, has been listed as one of Time's "100 most influential people" in 2015 due to her philosophy of tidying up.
Her book series "The life-changing magic of tidying up" swept the world in different languages with millions of copies.
- Online shopping frenzy sparks trash concern
- Is it a thing? 10 odd jobs where you can make good money
- Message on a bottle: Mineral water company launches drive to find missing children
- Snow leopards caught on camera
- A foreigner's guide to Singles Day shopping spree
- China jails 49 for catastrophic Tianjin warehouse blasts
- Americans want to change presidential election system
- UK business calls for exclusive visa system for post-Brexit London
- Australia poised to sign refugee deal with United States: media
- Philippines' Duterte says he is against 2014 defense pact with US
- S.Africa wants to work with US in promoting peace: Zuma
- Trump's victory on global pages