Exhibition presents art and history of Malta
Updated: 2016-04-08 14:12
By Wang Kaihao(chinadaily.com.cn)
An exhibition displaying the art and history of Malta opened at the First Culture Center in Dongcheng district, Beijing on April 7.
The exhibition, titled Friendship between China and Malta: Exhibition of Oil Paintings and Photos from Malta, comprises 42 realistic and surrealistic works by Francis Galea and Jo-anna Schembri, two representative artists from Malta and 46 historical photos showing links between Malta and China.
The event, which is organized by the Beijing People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries, the Dongcheng district government and the Malta-China Friendship Society, runs through April 15.
- New-age robot offers centuries-old wisdom
- In Shanghai, not visiting elderly parents could harm children's credit ratings
- China to have Oxbridge-like rowing competitions
- Shanghai builds "Deep Pit Hotel"
- More cities take bonus and penalty in air pollution
- Shanghai police release list of 36 drivers banned for Life
- Xi: Talks 'only correct way' for China, ROK
- Xi to Obama: Disputes should be managed
- Cypriot court remands in custody man suspected of hijacking EgyptAir flight
- Govt eyes luxury tourists amid concerns over safety
- Sleep tight and don't let sharks bite at Paris aquarium
- Aung San Suu Kyi appointed as Myanmar's new foreign minister