Beijing Er Shang Jinghua Tea Shops
Beijing Er Shang Jinghua Tea Industry, a subsidiary of Beijing Er Shang Group, was formed in 1950 by the merger of Beijing Tea Corporation and Beijing Lvshiyuan Food Co. Ltd. The company is best known for its scented "Jinghua" brand tea, which, registered in 1983, was the first tea trademark since the People's Republic of China was founded in 1949. The company has two tea trade markets in the Maliandao Tea Street, Jinghua Yuancha Market and Beijing International Tea Town. Around 300 tea suppliers from China and abroad are clustered there, offering several thousands of varieties of tea and tea-related products.
Address: 14 Malianda, Xicheng District, Beijing (tea markets)
How to get there: Take Bus 414 or 89 and get off at Maliandao Hutong