A sparkling combination on show from Bulgari
Updated: 2016-04-29 08:04
By Sun Yuanqing(China Daily)
Italian luxury jewelry house Bulgari has put together an exhibition showcasing more than 30 pieces of iconic jewelry from the 1930s until today, which are linked to films and stars. Sun Yuanqing reports.
Movies are all about fantasy, while luxury is based on people's dreams. So it's only natural for the two worlds to intersect. Italian luxury jewelry house Bulgari proves this with an ongoing jewelry exhibition in the Beijing SKP mall. Specially created for China, the exhibition called Cinecitta and Beyond－Bulgari Jeweler to the Stars celebrates the brand's connection with the movie world, showcasing more than 30 pieces of iconic jewelry from the 1930s until today.
The exhibition integrates jewels, photographs and videos, telling stories involving divas like Ingrid Bergman, Elizabeth Taylor and Audrey Hepburn.
- UN urges DPRK to stop 'further provocative action'
- China stresses Putin's expected visit
- British FM visits Cuba for 1st time since 1959
- Trump attacks Clinton on gender, risking backlash from women
- Pirate radio poses surprising challenge in internet age
- DPRK's Musudan missile launch appears to have failed