World No 1 Novak Djokovic welcomes baby boy
Updated: 2014-10-22 16:08
Novak Djokovic of Serbia returns a shot during his men's singles semi-final match against Roger Federer of Switzerland at the Shanghai Masters tennis tournament in Shanghai October 11, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]
BELGRADE, Serbia - World No 1 Novak Djokovic is the proud papa of a baby boy.
RTS, Serbia's state TV, said Wednesday that Djokovic's wife, Jelena, gave birth to their first child on Tuesday in Monaco where they reside. The child's name hasn't been released.
The new parents first met in high school, and they have been together for more than eight years.
They got married on July 10, four days after he won Wimbledon.
- Party points way for rule of law
- Party's leadership "most fundamental guarantee" for rule of law in China
- CPC officials ordered to stop meddling judicial cases
- Rule of law must follow China's path
- Senior justice official probed in Hunan
- PepsiCo sponsors Tsinghua University to train future biz leaders