Westin Tianjin outlets win three awards
Updated: 2014-11-24 17:46
By Xiao Bao(chinadaily.com.cn)
The Westin Hotel Tianjin won three awards in the 2014 Food and Beverage Selection held by the magazine, That's Tianjin.
The Seasonal Tastes restaurant won the title of 2014 Best Buffet for its wide range of cuisines to please guests from home and abroad. Prego, the hotel's renowned Italian restaurant, won the 2014 Best Family Dining award for its design of an open kitchen serving traditional Italian food and providing Italian food culture for its guests. The Q Bar was named the 2014 Best Cocktail Bar for its mojito cocktails and Latin American vibe.
The Westin Hotel Tianjin offers SuperfoodsRx menus in every restaurant to fuel guests with positive energy and, recently, started offering Juicery beverages, which are energy-filled juices and smoothies.
- India plans high-speed rail project with China
- S. Korea to test-transport Russian coal import via DPRK port
- Dozens take refuge from Japan quake aftershocks
- S. Korea holds drill in islets disputed with Japan
- Yingluck mulls over returning to politics
- French, British banks press EU to revise bank reform plans