Chinese, Myanmar diplomats hold consultation on relations
Updated: 2015-03-08 20:57
BEIJING -- Senior diplomats from China and Myanmar held consultation at border city Muse on Sunday, vowing to maintain peace at borders and advance the all-round strategic and cooperative partnership between the two countries.
The meeting between Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Liu Zhenmin and his Myanmar counterpart U Tin Oo Lwin focused on the development of bilateral relations in the new year.
The two sides agreed to earnestly implement the consensus reached by senior leaders of the two countries and to further strengthen mutually beneficial cooperation in various areas.
The two sides also vowed to maintain peace and tranquility in the border areas and advance China-Myanmar comprehensive strategic and cooperative partnership in a fast and stable way.
- China says DPRK leader meeting to happen when 'convenient'
- Cause of NW Chinese city odorous tap water identified
- Chinese woman stands for UN's aviation arm's elections
- Chinese FM gives press conference for NPC session
- China kicks off new inspections over top state firms
- 10,000-sq-m farm built on rooftop
- Chinese, Myanmar diplomats hold consultation on relations
- 5 dead in shooting at restaurant in Mali capital
- UN envoy welcomes ceasefire agreement in central Somalia
- Scores feared dead in Nigeria multiple explosions
- Detained Chinese wait to be released by Russian customs
- Hugo Chavez legacy lives on in Venezuela