Ireland becomes first country to vote for equal marriage: PM
Updated: 2015-05-24 10:20
Same-sex marriage supporters kiss at Dublin Castle in Dublin, Ireland May 23, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]
- Fourth generation of 'face-kini' soon to hit beach in Qingdao
- Tibetan town captures photos of their 'panda deity'
- 600 arrested in Beijing's vice crackdown
- Building collapse in Guizhou caused by landslide: govt
- Xi welcomes Japan delegation but warns against historical distortion
- Chinese Vice-Premier stresses flood control
- Ireland becomes first country to vote for equal marriage: PM
- Gov't declares high alert after landslide blocks Kali Gandaki River in Nepal
- Restorers give shape to Pompeii victims
- China, Russia end joint naval exercises
- Japanese visit underlines thaw in relations
- China, Brazil cooperation can ride 'winds and tides'