10 major economic policies that will make a difference on lives
Updated: 2015-12-24 07:14
Further financial reforms to ward off risks
China will strengthen all-around supervision, regulate various financing activities, and launch a program to address financial risks and clamp down on illegal fund-raising. Thus, investors' lawful rights and interests will be better protected.
Meanwhile, the government will improve risk monitoring and warning, tackle risks properly and resolutely avoid systematic and regional risks. Local governments are urged to optimize bond issues and push forward debt swaps.
Investors at a securities brokerage in Qingdao city, Shandong province, Jun 16, 2015. [Photo/IC]
- Spanish Socialist leader insists no support for Rajoy
- Yearend 2015: Heartstopping images captured by daredevils
- Iraqi forces continue offensive against IS in Ramadi
- China slams US double standards on terrorism
- Russia wants Khodorkovsky arrested abroad on murder charges
- Who's real, who's not? Can you spot the difference?