Wanda opens theme park to rival Disney
Updated: 2016-05-30 11:37
A view of Nanchang Wanda Park, May 26, 2016. [Photo/VCG]
Another eight Wanda City projects are under construction and by 2020, 15 will have been built in China and another three abroad.
Wang said Wanda City Hefei will open in September, Harbin in 2017 and Qingdao, Guangzhou and Wuxi in 2018 and 2019.
"After Guangzhou and Wuxi open, I believe that people will then know which of the domestic and overseas brands is best," said Wang.
- 2,000 refugees relocated on first day of major police operation
- No sign of EgyptAir plane technical problems before takeoff
- Chinese students at U. of Iowa accused of online cheating
- US Justice Dept. seeks death penalty for South Carolina shooter
- Global health entering new era: WHO chief
- Brazil's planning minister steps aside after recordings revelation