Top 10 tech billionaires worldwide
Updated: 2016-08-15 07:20
Forbes released its 2016 annual list of the 100 richest tech billionaires in the world on August 10.
A total of 19 tech tycoons from the Chinese mainland, three from Hong Kong and two from Taiwan are on the list. Two Chinese entrepreneurs even made their way to the top 10. Let us take a look.
No 10 Michael Dell
Net Worth: $20 billion
Source of wealth:Dell
Michael Dell, founder, chairman & CEO of Dell Inc addresses the Detroit Economic Club meeting held at the Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan, on Nov 17 2015. [Photo/IC]
- Nepal's newly elected PM takes oath
- Texas gun law worries incoming students
- China vows to deepen economic, trade cooperation with ASEAN
- Fire guts Emirates jet after hard landing; 1 firefighter dies
- Egypt's Nobel-laureate scientist dies of illness in US
- THAAD muscle flexing unmasks anxiety over declining hegemony