China's September exports down 5.6%, imports up 2.2%
Updated: 2016-10-13 11:31
BEIJING - China's exports in yuan-denominated terms fell 5.6 percent year on year in September, while imports increased 2.2 percent, customs data showed on Thursday.
Foreign trade in the first three quarters was down 1.9 percent from a year earlier, with exports dropping 1.6 percent and imports falling 2.3 percent.
- Hollande, Merkel, Putin discuss how to implement Minsk peace deal
- Pentagon vows to respond to attempted missile attacks at US destroyer near Yemen
- NASA to invite private companies to install modules on space station
- Trump accused of inappropriate touching by two women
- White House denounces terror attacks in Afghanistan
- Republican voters frown on party establishment's criticism of Donald Trump